Brazil 2022 Elections Analysis
Revealing analytical insights into the 2022 Brazil presidential election. A careful analysis of the Brazil 2022 and 2018 presidential election by 27 states, revealing trends not obvious or reported for public, political, or financial markets consumption. The analysis reveals the changing patterns that challenge currently reported messaging. This HVA provides all the Excel backup information.
Important insights senior decision-makers will gain from this high value-add analysis include:
1. What was the change shift from among the left and right?
2. Which states had the largest impact on the change from 2018 to 2022?
3. What was the impact of new voters on the 2022 election?
4. Which states were the highest contributions to Lula's victory?
5. Are there any results that are very challenging to what is generally thought?