Groundbreaking Analysis of the Armenian Government Financial Performance vs. Benchmarks and 67 Diaspora Philanthropic Organizations
High Value-Add Analysis #575 (HVA #575) provides a groundbreaking analysis of the government of the Republic of Armenia financial performance and position versus global benchmarks, and a contextual analysis of 67 of the largest Armenian-related philanthropic organizations in the world. Senior government and philanthropic decision-makers should care about Armenian government financial performance and position because government financial decisions directly affect the probability of debt, currency, and financial crises, which have a disproportionally large impact on Armenia's most disadvantaged.
- Learn how innovative frameworks can highlight important insights for senior decision-makers seeking global benchmarks and high value-add best practices, including Government Financial Management (GFM).
- Learn Armenia’s Citizens’ Wealth ten (10) KPIs and the Government Total Balance Sheet (GTBS), and compare to global benchmarks Estonia and New Zealand, with a focus on 2012 to projected 2027.
- Learn how to educate stakeholders on the importance of Citizens’ Wealth using the Government Total Balance Sheet (GTBS) based on international public sector accounting standards, in contrast with the financial debt and deficit metrics, which by definition include only a fraction of the GTBS and only include cash outflows not economic costs, respectively.
- Discover highly analytical Excel-based analyses of 67 Armenian philanthropic organizations, based on primary sources numeric information from annual reports, financial statements, tax filings, audit reports, and supplemental sources (2010 to 2022).
- HVA #575 provides 60 analyses Excel files.
Additional knowledge, from a financial perspective, senior decision-makers will quickly gain from HVA #575:
1. How has Armenia's Citizens' Wealth evolved over the past decade?
2. What basic information should I know about the Armenian government financial performance, Government Total Balance Sheet (GTBS), and Net Worth of the Armenian government?
3. How do Armenia's Citizens' Wealth KPIs, GTBS metrics, government spending, and GDP compare to global benchmarks Estonia and New Zealand?
4. On what does the Armenian government spend its resources?
5. How has the Armenian government's spending changed over the past decade and how have allocations by category changed?
6. How do Armenian-related philanthropic organizations' total donations compare to government total spending, both historically and projected?
7. What are important metrics ranking the largest Armenian-related philanthropic organizations, including net assets and spending?
8. Who are the beneficiaries of the largest philanthropic organizations?
9. How much has one of the largest Armenian philanthropic organizations received in contributions, and how were these amounts spent?
10. Which important insights, such as details on beneficiaries and changes over time, can be learned about the largest Armenian philanthropic organizations, including: Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU), Armenian Church Endowment Fund, Armenian Missionary Association of America, Hayastan All Armenian Fund, Armenia Fund , JHM Charitable Foundation, The Charles & Agnes Kazarian Foundation, The H. Hovnanian Family Foundation, and The Lincy Foundation?